Welcome to Lost in Landmarks! I’m Kirsty and I’ve been a travel blogger for 10 years. I love to help people plan their trips, find quirky places to explore and basically share the love of travel.
I write primarily about the UK, and Scotland holds a dear place in my heart since I grew up there. I also share about sites beyond Britain and I have a definite penchant for historical sites. You can click through below to head direct to my pages with the content that fits what you’re looking for.
Destinations I write about…
History I love…
My latest posts:
- Stonehenge at the Winter Solstice – what you need to know to attendStonehenge has quite a big feature on this blog – it’s one of the top attractions in Britain for so … Read more
- Visiting the UK at Christmas? Here’s a local’s insider tips for a perfect tripChristmas is a wonderful time of year to vacation in the UK – yes the weather can be a bit … Read more
- Unveiling London’s Top 5 Christmas Lights and Trees for a Dazzling 2023 Holiday Season!Each year London manages to outdo the previous one when it comes to Christmas displays! From magical lights that are … Read more
- Tips for visiting London in winter (2023/2024 season)London is always a good idea, but is it worth visiting in winter? If you do decide to come for … Read more
- Tolkien in Oxford – what sites are there to see?Oxford attracts so many people and for so many reasons. One of those tends to be the literary history there … Read more
- 8 problems Americans driving in Scotland experience and how to avoid them on your next trip!Embarking on a road trip through Scotland is a dream come true for many American travelers. Picture-perfect landscapes, enchanting castles, … Read more