Welcome to Lost in Landmarks! I’m Kirsty and I’ve been a travel blogger for 10 years. I love to help people plan their trips, find quirky places to explore and basically share the love of travel.
I write primarily about the UK, and Scotland holds a dear place in my heart since I grew up there. I also share about sites beyond Britain and I have a definite penchant for historical sites. You can click through below to head direct to my pages with the content that fits what you’re looking for.
Destinations I write about…
History I love…
My latest posts:
- Edinburgh packing list: what to bring for a Scottish city breakEdinburgh draws you in with it’s beautiful streets that make you want to just wander all day. It’s no wonder … Read more
- Scotland in March: tips for visiting in early SpringSpring begins to rear its head in March and Scotland enjoys the lengthening days, (slightly) warming temperatures and pretty flowers … Read more
- How to get around Edinburgh: best ways to see the tourist sitesCompared to other cities in the UK, and mostly I mean south of the border in England, Edinburgh is actually … Read more
- Best time to visit Edinburgh: our guide to which month or season to visit!Walking the cobbled streets of Edinburgh and catching that first glimpse of Edinburgh Castle is a dream. Some people imagine … Read more
- Romantic overnight train trips: UK based journeys to swoon over!Can you imagine having a romantic meal in London, perhaps then seeing a show and then whisking away your partner … Read more
- 15 fabulous places to visit in England (that are not London!)London tends to dominate the search results when you’re looking for things to do in England, but of course there … Read more