Welcome to Lost in Landmarks! I’m Kirsty and I’ve been a travel blogger for 10 years. I love to help people plan their trips, find quirky places to explore and basically share the love of travel.
I write primarily about the UK, and Scotland holds a dear place in my heart since I grew up there. I also share about sites beyond Britain and I have a definite penchant for historical sites. You can click through below to head direct to my pages with the content that fits what you’re looking for.
Destinations I write about…
History I love…
My latest posts:
- How to get from London to York: best and cheapest ways to travel NorthFor many people coming to the UK on vacation, especially if they’re coming from overseas, London is going to be … Read more
- 15 epic Outlander sites in Scotland you can visitIf watching Outlander has given you a push to explore Scotland, perhaps in a quest to find a real life … Read more
- The Forth bridges: how to get there from EdinburghIt’s one of the most iconic landmarks in Scotland and recognisable all around the world – the Forth Rail Bridge. … Read more
- Getting around Scotland without a car – all you need to knowWhen planning a Scotland trip and dreaming about far off, remote parts of the country, you might be wondering how … Read more
- Scottish Pounds – Can you use English money in Scotland? And more questions!One of the most common questions about the practicality of visiting Scotland is about the money that is used there. … Read more
- Best Scottish islands to visit: 12 beautiful places to seeFor many people, Scotland’s Highlands and Islands is what they have in mind when planning a visit. Remote landscapes, gorgeous … Read more