Welcome to Lost in Landmarks! I’m Kirsty and I’ve been a travel blogger for 10 years. I love to help people plan their trips, find quirky places to explore and basically share the love of travel.
I write primarily about the UK and Europe with a definite penchant for historical sites. You can click through below to head direct to my pages with the content that fits what you’re looking for.
Destinations I write about…
History I love…
My latest posts:
- Guide to visiting the Kelpies in Falkirk, ScotlandOne of Scotland’s newest attractions and most certainly becoming a famous Scottish landmark, the Kelpies are a must see. If … Read more
- 22 Famous Scotland Landmarks you need to visitWhen you speak about Scotland you imagine a land that is full of history but that also has unmistakable beauty. … Read more
- Things to do at Loch Ness: chase Nessie or waterfalls?There are lots of things to do at Loch Ness, Scotland’s most famous of lochs, from exploring on foot to … Read more
- How to become a house sitter: tips on getting started and having successBecoming a house sitter was one of the best things I did when wanting to travel more long term. It … Read more
- How to get to Scotland from London: which way is best?For many people coming to Scotland, especially if they’re coming from overseas, getting to London is a good starting point. … Read more
- How to visit Clava Cairns, an ancient site and Outlander locationScotland just knows how to wow with atmospheric sites, history that goes way back and incredible vistas. This next site … Read more