Welcome to Lost in Landmarks! I’m Kirsty and I’ve been a travel blogger for 10 years. I love to help people plan their trips, find quirky places to explore and basically share the love of travel.
I write primarily about the UK, and Scotland holds a dear place in my heart since I grew up there. I also share about sites beyond Britain and I have a definite penchant for historical sites. You can click through below to head direct to my pages with the content that fits what you’re looking for.
Destinations I write about…
History I love…
My latest posts:
- How to get to Bath from London: easiest, best and cheapest waysThe city of Bath is often added on to a London trip and for good reason – it’s easy to … Read more
- Bridgerton Locations in Bath – 8 amazing sites to visitBridgerton is one of the most popular shows that have come out of Netflix in recent years being a kind … Read more
- Cost of a trip to Scotland: how much is it to visit?If you’re just starting out and thinking about a trip to Scotland then one of the things you’ll be wondering … Read more
- Car hire in Inverness: all you need to know for driving around the Scottish Highlands (2023)Exploring pretty and remote villages, heading out early for a hike or just driving as far north as you can … Read more
- Tipping in Scotland – ultimate guide to whether you need to or not!Traveling in a different country can bring a lot of misunderstandings about the culture and etiquette of that place and … Read more
- Can i visit Scotland with UK visa? Answering your Scotland visa questions!When planning a trip to Scotland some of the first things you need answered, as boring as they are, are … Read more